Job description The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department as well as enforce company policies and practices.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Sets up employee appreciation programs
- Bid Out health insurance packages.
- Manage workers compensation and accident claims
- Performs other duties as assigned.
|Job Category||HR, Human Resources|