Human Resources Generalist
Job description The Human Resource Representative will assist the corporate General Manager with complex and specialized administrative tasks including Employee reviews, writeups & Terminations, incident reports & workers compensation claims, and handling employee complaints.
- Responsible for 3month, 6 months, and 1 year review processes for every employee. And every 6th month after.
- Maintaining and handling incident reports and any Workers Compensation claims as they arise.
Performs employment verifications as needed.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
|Job Category||HR, Human Resources|