The Customer service position will interact with the company’s customers by addressing inquiries and resolving complaints, generally providing a higher level of customer support on a specific product or service.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, or online chat to provide support and information on an assigned product or service.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers problems and concerns.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Uses knowledge of a specific product, service, or other assigned area of expertise to answer inquiries or to forward to the appropriate staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
|Job Category||Customer Service|