The HR/Payroll clerk will be responsible for all onboarding, benefits and Payroll responsibilities for all employees that fall under their designated payroll group.
- New Hire Paperwork
- Background and drug screenings
- Booking Hotels as needed
- Setting up new hires with ADP, TSheets, emails, sunlight and any other accesses needed
- Providing company logoed clothing with correct payroll deductions
- Imputing each new hire into the payroll platform
- Processing Payroll:
- Process weekly payroll for designated employee group
- Run corresponding reports for payroll
- Process Weekly, monthly, quarterly bonus as determined by each jobs offer letter
- Be the point of contact for all payroll inquires for your designated department
- Monitor the eligibility time frames of new hires and notify them when they are eligible to enroll in benefits.
- Enroll each new hire in the corresponding benefit systems
- Input each person benefit deductions in the payroll system
- Watch and update employee changes as well as terminations
- Develop positive working relationships among all company departments.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the payroll manager
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient with timekeeping system and payroll software’s.
|Job Category||HR, Human Resources, Payroll Clerk|