The Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization. They conduct the process from the stage of locating potential applicants via various sources, such as social media or resume banks, to phone screening and booking in-person interviews for various departments. The corporate Recruiter will also assist the Human Resources Manager as needed for various human resource duties.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Locate qualified, potential applicants using databases or online job posting boards.
- Communicate with potential applicants by phone, email, or in person.
- Screen resumes and interview candidates for various positions within an organization.
- Apply principles of behavioral interviewing to access the qualifications of candidates.
- Investigate referrals, references, and social media sources to formulate a well-rounded view of applicants.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
|Job Category||Recruiter, Recruiting|