The staff accountant is responsible for supporting the Accounting Manager in maintain the General Ledger and Subsidiary Schedules
- Posting transactions and journal entries
- Invoicing and Receivables
- Gather data and financial information affecting all areas of the company’s operations; manage and maintain company historical data.
- Provide research and analytical support in the preparation of the budget, strategic plans, and forecasting.
- Assist in preparation of management dashboard, board materials, scheduled and ad-hoc reporting, financial statements, and other key company communications.
- Work closely with Accounting and Operations teams to deliver accurate analyses to support decision making
- Knowledge and experience writing and running queries and creating reports
- Monthly/Weekly/Annual Reports
Performs other related duties as assigned